Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What do you mean when you say the pads are versatile?
Piperoos everday cotton pads make excellent changing pads as they are soft, super absorbent and easy to wash (machine-washable). They can also be used for tummy time, to catch spit-up or accidents on the floor or your shoulder or simply as a way to protect your bed, floor, surface from the unexpected. Check out the original ways mom's around the country used Piperoos here.
Q: Where does your organic cotton come from?
Q: How big are the Changing Pads?
Each changing pad is 19 x 13.5 inches which are just the right size to cover the ground under your baby's head and bum.
Q: How come Piperoos aren't sold in Canada?
Piperoos is still starting out and, in order to sell in Canada, we would need to comply to labeling rules that are different than in the U.S.A. As the business grows, we plan to make Piperoos available in Canada as well.
Q: Where can I buy Piperoos?
Q: What makes you "eco-friendly"?
Piperoos is eco-friendly in every way possible!
- the fabric is 100% organic cotton,
- the manufacturing is done locally (in Los Angeles, California),
- the boxes for the packaging are made of recycled cardboard and the printing is done with low impact, soy-based ink,
- the boxes are printed in La Mirada, California, just an hour's drive from L.A.,
- whenever possible, orders of Piperoos are shipped in previously used packaging as we strive to be eco-friendly in every way possible.
- and, every time a box of Piperoos Basic Baby Changing Pad is sent to a customer, an extra fee is paid to offset the carbon footprint of the shipping!