Fresh Thoughts and Ideas : Eco Friendly Parenting and More!
Save 10$ on Earth Day April 22, 2017 07:00
Save 10$ on Earth Day when you buy a Violet 3 pack of Piperoos on Amazon.com (offer valid on April 22nd, 2017 only - don't miss your chance!)
Did you know?
We celebrate Earth Day every day through our eco friendly practices :
- the fabric for the changing pads is 100% organic cotton
- the manufacturing is done locally (in Los Angeles, California)
- the boxes for the packaging are made of recycled cardboard and the printing is done with low impact, soy-based ink
- the boxes are printed in La Mirada, California, just an hour's drive from L.A.
- and, every time a box of Piperoos Basic Baby Changing Pad is sent to a customer, an extra fee is paid to offset the carbon footprint of the shipping!
Make a difference by buying a green baby product that is both earth-friendly and gorgeous!
Celebrating 2 Years in The Green Baby Product Business January 11, 2017 16:30
It's January 2017 and that means that Piperoos is celebrating its 2 year anniversary!
Inspired by a beautiful hand-made flannel cotton pad gifted to Sarah after the birth of her daughter, our eco friendly baby changing pads were created and launched back in January 2015.
To celebrate this anniversary, we'd like to share 2 victories as well as 2 challenges we've encountered so far.
- We launched a new product - the waterproof version of our everyday cotton pads.
- People love our product! Check out our blogpost about the nine wonderful reviews we got in 2016.
- Getting Piperoos on the market hasn't been easy. However, on top of being sold on this site, Piperoos is now also available on Amazon (eligible for free shipping, yay!) and in 2 local stores in L.A., California: Earth Baby and Green Cradle.
- Carving out time in between our other priorities is a constant battle. Our strategy to overcome this challenge? Better planning and being more accountable within our 2-woman team.