Fresh Thoughts and Ideas : Eco Friendly Parenting and More!
Piperoos - An Eco Friendly Company June 28, 2017 09:00
Here at Piperoos, we are so proud to say that we are committed to being truly eco-friendly. Exactly, how eco-friendly you may ask? Well, let us count the ways.
How eco-friendly is Piperoos ?
- The fabric for the baby changing pads is 100% organic cotton.
- The manufacturing is done locally (in Los Angeles, California).
- The packaging is made of recycled cardboard and the printing is done with low impact, soy-based ink.
- The boxes are printed in La Mirada, California, just an hour's drive from L.A.
- Whenever possible, orders of Piperoos are shipped in previously used packaging.
- Every time Piperoos is sent, an extra fee is paid to offset the carbon footprint of the shipping!
Also, if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask! You can reach Cora at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah at email@example.com
You can also just check out our FAQ tab.
*FREE* Win a 3-pack of Eco-friendly, Waterproof Baby Change Pads ! June 15, 2017 06:59
Would you like to win a FREE 3-pack of Piperoos Eco-friendly, Waterproof Baby Change Pads? Hop on over to our Facebook page and comment on the post to enter the contest.
Winner's will be announced on Wednesday, June 21st so don't miss out and ENTER NOW!
Also, while you're visiting our page, why not start following us to stay up-to-date with all our exciting news and promotions, as well as enjoy articles and posts about parenting and being eco-friendly in every aspect of life.
Oh, and don't forget to share the love with your friends and share the contest as well!
Celebrating 2 Years in The Green Baby Product Business January 11, 2017 16:30
It's January 2017 and that means that Piperoos is celebrating its 2 year anniversary!
Inspired by a beautiful hand-made flannel cotton pad gifted to Sarah after the birth of her daughter, our eco friendly baby changing pads were created and launched back in January 2015.
To celebrate this anniversary, we'd like to share 2 victories as well as 2 challenges we've encountered so far.
- We launched a new product - the waterproof version of our everyday cotton pads.
- People love our product! Check out our blogpost about the nine wonderful reviews we got in 2016.
- Getting Piperoos on the market hasn't been easy. However, on top of being sold on this site, Piperoos is now also available on Amazon (eligible for free shipping, yay!) and in 2 local stores in L.A., California: Earth Baby and Green Cradle.
- Carving out time in between our other priorities is a constant battle. Our strategy to overcome this challenge? Better planning and being more accountable within our 2-woman team.
Piperoos Product Reviews in 2016 January 05, 2017 21:37
2016 was the year we had new parents trying out Piperoos Eco Friendly Baby Change Pads. In total, 9 bloggers accepted to review our multi-purpose everyday 100% organic cotton pad and they all LOVED them. Here's why:
- They are beautiful (& stylish) - packaging included.
- They are versatile (good for changing diapers yes, but also great for tummy time, burp cloths, as a towel and even to sleep on).
- They are genuinely eco friendly.
- They are easy to use (machine washable).
If you want to read about all of the reasons Piperoos are well-loved, here's a list of our 2016 product reviews.
- Our first (and terrific) review from The Green Mama was in February.
- Jess from This Twin Life discovered Piperoos in March.
- Izzy's mama was delighted to rave about our changing pads on Busy Little Izzy, also in March.
- Shea Curry from Shameless Mama enjoyed using Piperoos with her twins in May.
- Emily from Just Playing House found Piperoos were a great treat for Sienna, her third child, when she tried them in July.
- Sarah from Real Simple Mama used Piperoos through a move (and loved them), also in July.
- Melly Woo enjoyed the versatility of our green baby change pad in August.
- Tavia from Tiny Drops of Honey provided a wonderfully complete review of Piperoos in October.
- Brittany from Anchored Mommy was super impressed with the versatility, softness and eco friendly packaging in October as well.
Versatile, Gorgeous, and Great for the Environment ! October 21, 2016 06:09
Brittany was yet another lucky mama who got the chance to review our truly beautiful, very versatile, and genuinely eco friendly baby changing pads.
Her review raves about how Piperoos has made her life easier, especially when she is on the move with her little Madison. The versatile nature of our organic cotton baby change pads make them a valuable addition to the changing bag. To boot, babies love the soft feel of the organic cotton used for the pads, making changing diapers a little easier.
"Madison loved her Piperoos and I even caught her rubbing the cloth against her face feeling how soft it is."
And, let's not forget that the packaging and the pads are gorgeous. Brittany is certainly not the first to mention that Piperoos are super useful, environment friendly, and super classy. She says "I just love using something that has such a great purpose, is helpful and is stylish."
Piperoos for Sienna July 07, 2016 08:30
Emily Graham from justplayinghouse.com is delighted to have Piperoos Baby Changing Pads for her little girl Sienna.
"This is a product I wish I had known about when Sienna was first born. We always seem to be changing her on our bed. Let’s just say if we had been using these all along, I would have done a lot less laundry this last year from one too many diaper changing oops." - Emily
Read all about it here.
Piperoos - The Perfect Changing Pad May 24, 2016 04:29
Shea Curry has tried Piperoos changing pads and has declared them "perfect"!
Read all about it in her blogpost.
" While I wish we had known about Piperoos when my girls were first born, I’m so happy to finally have something I can pull out of my bag that is practical, size appropriate, and beautiful all in one! " - Shea
Image: Shea Curry
Changing a Wiggly Baby March 19, 2016 09:00
It's so exciting to know that Piperoos baby changing pads are being used and loved by new moms!
"These things are amazing! They are great to go on a changing pad or as we use them on the floor. I have a folded on the go changing pad. No matter if she rolls over or tries to with a poopy booty nothing is getting on the floor and I can just rinse and then wash the pad." - Eryka from busylittleizzy.com
Check out the review here.
Picture from busylittleizzy.com
This Twin Life loves Piperoos March 18, 2016 11:43
Jess, over at This Twin Life (thistwinlife.com), loves Piperoos changing pads!
She uses them as an extra changing pad (super handy on-the-go), for play dates (so she doesn't have to worry about her babies spitting up on friends playmates or rugs) and for tummy time!
Check out the review here.