I'm Dreaming of A Green Christmas - 6 Eco Friendly Tips December 12, 2017 11:35
Christmas is just a few short weeks away and we wanted to share with you some ideas for an eco-friendly holiday season!
6 Ways to Go Green This Holiday Season
- Wrap your gifts in reused wrapping paper!
- Try out fabric wrapping, recycled paper, or reusable bags - you can get some beautiful christmas-themed fabric that feels festive and "green"!
- Avoid the tinsel - use paper or popcorn garlands instead.
- Give fewer gifts (and choose them carefully - be sure that each person really needs or wants what you are offering)
- Make your own cookies! It's a simple one but it means less packaging.
- Set up a real christmas tree - it's more eco-friendly than a plastic one!
What are the ways that your family stays green for the Holidays?