What we do
Piperoos strives to be environmentally conscious in all of its operations, selling baby products that make babies as happy, healthy, and comfy as can be.
In order to reduce our impact on the environment, when Piperoos Basic Baby Changing Pads are made...
- the fabric is 100% organic cotton,
- the manufacturing is done locally (in Los Angeles, California),
- the boxes for the packaging are made of recycled cardboard and the printing is done with low impact, soy-based ink,
- the boxes are printed in La Mirada, California, just an hour's drive from L.A.,
- and, every time a box of Piperoos Basic Baby Changing Pad is sent to a customer, an extra fee is paid to offset the carbon footprint of the shipping!
If you care about our planet, rest assured that buying quality baby products from Piperoos is an environmentally-friendly purchase.
Each changing pad is 19" x 13.5" and oh-so-soft. On top of being beautiful, they are handy for around the house or on-the-go changes, and can be thrown directly into the washing machine after use. These pads can also be used for tummy time, or to save your shoulder from baby spit-up.
Enjoy your Piperoos everyday!